Who needs a pre-shampoo oil?
Pre-shampoo treatments help prevent shampoo from drying out your hair. Some people use conditioner as a pre-shampoo treatment. I prefer oil for several reasons:
- Oil is much quicker and easier to apply than conditioner
- Indara Naturals Pre-shampoo oil strengthens and protects the hair as well as softening and making it easier to detangle
- Oils are beneficial for scalp health
- The effects of conditioner are removed by the shampoo – this is a waste of product
Indara Naturals 100% Organic Pre-Shampoo Oil is made with six organic oils that strengthen and protect the hair. Here are some ways you can use this oil in your hair care routine:
- Apply to hair at least 15 minutes prior to washing – use if your hair is dry, matted, or if you plan to blow dry after your wash
- Apply a few drops to your ends 2-3 times a week to protect against split ends
- Apply a few drops to wet hair prior to twisting or braiding
Adding this quick, simple step to your wash routine is a game changer for soft hair and it only take a few minutes!
A little of this oil goes a long way! When I say a few drops, I literally mean a few drops. You don’t need to saturate your hair with this oil. A light coating is plenty.
A few customers have shared with me that they also use the pre-shampoo oil as a body oil. The ingredients are great for dry skin and blemishes and it smells amazing!